How To Create A Trial Version Of Your Web Applications
The DWebPro CoBrand allows you to create a trial version of your web applications within minutes.
DWebPro includes two tools to support you in the trial generation process:
- DWebPro Trial Generator
- DWebPro Serial Generator
The DWebPro Trial Generator software enables you to create a
dwebpro.exe binary that provides trialware capabilities.
The trialware features available are:
- Day limitedThe software will run only for the specified days.
- Time limitedThe software will run only before the specified date.
- Start limitedThe software will run only for the specified times.
The DWebPro Trial Generator also includes a registration and serial
number generation feature. Generated serial numbers are based on the
user’s name and, if desired, on a Hardware ID of the user machine.
To Create the Trialware Version
- Start the DWebPro Trial Generator tool.
- Configure the DWebPro Trial Generator options, as desired.
- Save the project in a safe place.
- Use the File, Build
Trial menu option to create your trialware
If the Enable Registration option is
selected, the generated
dwebpro.exe binary supports
the user registration.
If the User Hardware Key option is selected,
the serial number required for registering the generated
dwebpro.exe binary will be based on a unique Hardware
ID. This Hardware ID will be unique for each product and user PC.
DWebPro Serial Generator
The serial number generator uses the following data to generate
a valid serial number:
- Information from the Username box
- Information from the Hardware ID box (optional)
- Information generated from the Unique ID box
||The Unique ID must be the same used in the DWebPro Trial Generator to
build the new
To Generate the Serial Number for Users
- Start the Serial Generator utility.
- Click the … button to select
a previously saved DWebPro Trial project file.
- Type the user’s name in the Username box.
- If using the optional hardware ID, type the value into
the Hardware ID box.
- Click Generate Serial Number.
Perform the following steps to clear trial version execution
information from your system so that you can test your trialware in
your development environment:
- Start the DWebPro Trial Generator utility.
- Open the project file used to generate your trialware.
- Select File, Reset.
Perform the following steps to bundle the license with your
trialware using the DWebPro Bundler tool:
- Start the DWebPro Trial Generator utility and build the trialware
following the steps specified above.
- Copy the
the deploy folder (typically C:\DWebPro\deploy\) into the bundler folder (typically C:\DWebPro\bundler\).
- Start the DWebPro Bundler tool and bundle the license.